WE ARE YOUR PARTNER
A reliable supply partner for high-quality cannabis at scale
Our vertically integrated operation ensures quality and compliance are paramount at every stage of the process. Plena Global’s holistic approach to producing high-quality medical-grade cannabis is achieved through a superior level of expertise and care, implemented at all levels of our operation to ensure the highest quality product for our customers.
- World-class collection of plant genetics.
- 500+ varietals in the seed bank and eligible for ICA
- Farming in accordane with organic guidelines.
- Scalable production capacity.
- Crop and field diversity managent.
- Big data analytics for yield acceleration.
- Ethanol extraction systems.
- Quality oils and concentrates.
- Health Canada Compliance software.
- Seed-to-sale traceability.
- B2B model.
- International distribution network.
- Supplying customers worldwide.
OPERATING IN SOUTH AMERICA
We have extensive landholdings in agricultural production areas recognized for their ideal growing climates. Our scalable land located in an optimal grow environment, allows us to grow a consistent, year round supply of high-quality medical grade cannabis to support our partners as they scale their businesses.
Econnabis S.A.S. is a wholly owned Plena Global subsidiary based in Colombia that was founded in 2016 by two visionaries in the cannabis industry, Mauricio Krausz and Tony Levi.
Through our Econnabis S.A.S. subsidiary, we own over 20,000,000 sq. ft. of production land in South America, including a 3,200,000 sq. ft. (30 Ha) licensed facility just outside Bogota, Colombia. Econnabis S.A.S. is fully licensed to produce psychoactive (THC dominant) and non-psychoactive (CBD dominant) cannabis.